|S.No||Interview Date||Name of the School||Number of Students|
|1||08.03.2014||Vedanta Academy, New Tirupur||10|
|2||29.03.2014||Sri Lakshmi Viday Matri.Hr.Sec.School, Pollachi||18|
|3||29.03.2014||Nava Bharath National School, Annur||7|
|4||30.03.2014||KV Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Coimbatore||4|
|6||30.03.2014||AVB Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Coimbatore||5|
The enterprising placement cell, gears the students to be resourceful assets to their future employment in various organizations. It is the lifeline of any institution. Towards this, students do prepare with need-based training.
- Campus interview is headed by a placement officer who takes care of providing the best arrangements.
- The placement officer is assisted by staff of various departments to inform the students.
- The placement cell provides the best hospitality for the visiting schools.
- Teachers train the students to enlighten them with comprehensive training aptitude, communication skill, computer knowledge, etc.
- It plays a very important keynote in guidance and counseling to the students of the college for successful career placement.
- Resource persons are called for personality development.
- The aim of this division is to equip every student with all necessary skills for performing well in workplace and to provide equality work.